Saturday, July 2, 2011

This Weeks Delish: July 2, 2011

3 weeks until we start our move to Germany! It's getting harder and harder to find time to make stuff in the kitchen. I"ve been managing it though! Next week, I'l have lot's of leftover 4th of July stiff to share- stay tuned. 

  • oh goodness, who doesn't adore red velvet cake? These Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Frosting sound scrumptious! Plus if you put some blueberries on top, you've got a red, white and blue dessert! 
  • How many times have I mentioned my serious love affair with s'mores... too many. So here we go again- S'mores Cheesecake  = LOVE
  • Guacamole is one of my favorite things to serve at get togethers. Most of you are aware that it's not a low calorie dip.... this broc-a-mole is a fantastic take on the classic dip.
  • Another great dip recipe- the dill dip in the bread bowl... looooove it! Here is a recipe using greek yogurt, a great healthful approach.
  • Fruit desserts are summery, very appropriate. This Peaches and Cream Cake is right up that alley!

This Weeks Pick:



I absolutely have to go with my flag cake. It was AWESOME. Not only was it super trippy with the flag layer design... but it was super super super delicious! Frosting and cake. So even if you don't want to do the whole design thing, please make this cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment