Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Weeks Delish: July 9, 2011

So, I have less than 2 weeks left in AL! I'll try and put up some good recipes to get you guys through 'till I am back on line after we get settled.  Until then, bare with me and my scatterbrain narrations.


  • I love yeast breads and these look so yummy! I've been wanting to try my hand at some Park House Rolls.
  • Believe it or not, I've never made chocolate chunk muffins either- I'll have to put that on my to do list as well.
  • Homemade popsicles are such a fun idea. I think when my daughter gets a little older, I'll have to invest in some. Until then, you guys should try out this recipe for apple pie a la mode popsicles!
  • Here is a nice fruit recipe for all of you that love to use things in season. Raspberry Crisp!
  • This Banana Cake looks incredible. I've been dying to make one every time I see past prime bananas... but I haven't quite gotten around to it yet.
This Weeks Pick:

Ohhhh, definitely going with the banana bread! The idea itself is just so clever. The technique is so inventive, I just love it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment