- I love yeast breads and these look so yummy! I've been wanting to try my hand at some Park House Rolls.
- Believe it or not, I've never made chocolate chunk muffins either- I'll have to put that on my to do list as well.
- Homemade popsicles are such a fun idea. I think when my daughter gets a little older, I'll have to invest in some. Until then, you guys should try out this recipe for apple pie a la mode popsicles!
- Here is a nice fruit recipe for all of you that love to use things in season. Raspberry Crisp!
- This Banana Cake looks incredible. I've been dying to make one every time I see past prime bananas... but I haven't quite gotten around to it yet.
This Weeks Pick:
Ohhhh, definitely going with the banana bread! The idea itself is just so clever. The technique is so inventive, I just love it.