Here are a couple I found from other blogs this week:
- I haven't had an M&M cookie in forevvvver! These just looks so scrumptious and fun : D I love fun ideas.
- Ughhh, I SO need to make this- I love spinach and mushrooms! Together in a slow cooker as a lasagna... tooooo good.
- I've never had a fool before. They look so creamy and delicious. This blueberry fool looks so yummy!
- I think the idea behind these oreo peanut butter layer pies is SO clever- how easy and incredibly delicious....
- Alright, another one from picky palate.... this girl is amazing at coming up with insane combinations! Gooey cookies and cream chocolate cake bars anyone?
This Weeks Pick:
Absolutely these Chewy Brownies from Cooks Illustrated. I was really impressed with the recipe. I know, it's just a basic brownie.... but seriously, it's a really realllly good homemade brownie recipe! The texture is amazing and it is so easy to throw together. It's definitely one of my favorite brownie recipes.