It's FALL.... holidays are right around the corner! Let's get those seasonal recipes rolling!!!
- Oh pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin... I'd like to point out that pumpkin is just as good savory as it is sweet. Here's a nice cross- a pumpkin yeast bread! You can make it sweet with a jam or honey butter or you can just slather on some cream cheese or plain butter.
- Here is something sooo clever that is meant for Halloween! Jell-O worms made from straws... so smart.
- One day... one day I will make pumpkin cheesecake. That is, when I have enough people around to make sure that I won't eat the whole thing by myself.
- THIS recipe here, it's genius. Have you ever made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies before? Well they always come out cakey. This blogger found a fantastic way to make chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
- Here is another Halloween idea for those of you that have kids and want to do something fun to celebrate! Mummy Dogs. This blogger has a whole collection of fun things. Check it out.
This Weeks Pick
And Finally, the dish that I recommend you try from this weeks repertoire-
Everybody always goes on about oreo truffles... cake balls... well I'm sure those people haven't tried these! I mean hello! Cookie dough truffles...