Friday, October 21, 2011

This Weeks Delish!

Wow, have I been baking/cooking up a storm this last week for you guys! Can't wait to show you what's been going on in my kitchen. Look forward to the next few weeks : D


Now let's see what has been brewing in the kitchen of my fellow bloggers this week-



  • Any sweet and salty fans out there? (personally raises hand) Here's a great one that's not too difficult to whip out! Popcorn, peanuts and pretzels folded together and pressed into bar form. AND all glued together with salted caramel. OHHH looks so good!

  • Here is a pumpkin recipe for all you seasonal bakers out there. Pumpkin Coffeecake. It is made from a boxed yellow cake mix, so that automatically makes it easy. This recipe even tops it off with a streusel and brown sugar glaze!

  • Familiar with the sweet treat buckeyes? Well let me introduce you to the buckeye cupcake! ohhhh boy! Can you imagine?!


  • Can you guess what these are?? They are cute little pockets of cookie dough filled with apple pie filling! That's right, they are apple pie cookies. SO cute.

  • Now this post, you HAVE to check out this post.... it's all about how to make ammmazingly perfect corn dogs and cheese on a stick. I will be making these. That's all I have to say.

Pick of the Week:

I absolutely urge you to try the pumpkin pancakes that I shared this week. Especially if you are a pancake enthusiast. They are SO good! They make you feel like you are diving into fall. Just awesome.


1 comment: