Saturday, June 11, 2011

This Weeks Delish: June 11, 2011

Last Saturday we were able to host a wonderful BBQ! And thanks to that, I've been able to build up quite the list of recipes to share with all of you. Now I no longer need to make something strictly for the blog, when I don't have enough room in my stomach to eat it (I know it seems impossible... I thought my stomach was endless too!) So I am happy that I will no longer be wasting food : D Plus! Now I have a TON of fantastic recipes waiting to be shared. More BBQ Party recipes next week!


This Weeks Finds:
  • I love making yeast breads, especially with anything Italian. These Pesto Breadsticks would go perfect with some spaghetti and meatballs- Yum : )
  • For all of you that love cheesecake, but don't want to go through the extensive process of baking it for so long, in a water bath, and then letting it sit in the oven and then having it refrigerate for 4 hours.... try this No-Bake Cheesecake! Easy with such great taste- now that's what I'm talking about!
  • I've only heard about buttermilk syrup recently. I always thought maple syrup was universally THE only choice. Apparently not. I'm not opposed to change! Essential Buttermilk Syrup sounds like it might give maple syrup a fun for it's money.

This Weeks Pick:


Wow... this was a hard one. I couldn't decide whether to go with the NY Crumb Cake or the Strawberry Jell-O salad. As you can see the Jell-O salad won! Let me tell you why- most people know how great crumb cake can be.... how many of you understand the degree of deliciousness Strawberry Jell-O salad can reach? Exactly! Be amazed- make this Jell-O salad and shock people.

No comments:

Post a Comment