This Weeks Finds:
- I am not obsessed with peanut butter and chocolate like some people, but I can't deny their obvious attraction for one another. Especially when you throw in the cream cheese factor... these Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Cheesecake Frosting are just calling to me!
- I love making yeast breads, especially with anything Italian. These Pesto Breadsticks would go perfect with some spaghetti and meatballs- Yum : )
- Again, a sweet/salty recipe! Ohhhh boy, Salty Caramel Drenched Double Chocolate Loaf Cake- it just sounds absolutely devine. Plus, loaves are so easy to make. Can't beat that.
- For all of you that love cheesecake, but don't want to go through the extensive process of baking it for so long, in a water bath, and then letting it sit in the oven and then having it refrigerate for 4 hours.... try this No-Bake Cheesecake! Easy with such great taste- now that's what I'm talking about!
- I've only heard about buttermilk syrup recently. I always thought maple syrup was universally THE only choice. Apparently not. I'm not opposed to change! Essential Buttermilk Syrup sounds like it might give maple syrup a fun for it's money.
This Weeks Pick:
Wow... this was a hard one. I couldn't decide whether to go with the NY Crumb Cake or the Strawberry Jell-O salad. As you can see the Jell-O salad won! Let me tell you why- most people know how great crumb cake can be.... how many of you understand the degree of deliciousness Strawberry Jell-O salad can reach? Exactly! Be amazed- make this Jell-O salad and shock people.