Saturday, June 4, 2011

This Weeks Delish: June 4, 2011

Wow- this week was ammmmmazing! I made SO many delicious things. UGH, just amazing! I love when I have company and I can cook & bake like crazy without being wasteful. I can't wait 'till I have a big ol' family to feed : D



  • Oh my, do these look like fun! Who doesn't find funfetti cupcakes appealing? They just call to you with their fun sprinkling of colors. I just love the idea of homemade funfetti cupcakes! Even better than the cake box version.



  • I like the idea of this fruit dip because it has only two ingredients! How simple and delicious sounding is this fruit dip




  • How clever is this Cinnamon Roll Cake? It's a jelly roll style cake, but with the flavor components of a cinnamon roll! So obviously it must take 1/2 the time to make. Such a fantastic idea!




  • I love the Lofthouse sugar cookies! I've gotta say, I almost love the soft sugar cookies more than the crisp ones you roll out and decorate.... this Soft Lofthouse Style Sugar Cookie recipe looks just divine. I bet they are even better than the Lofthouse version.




  • Oh wow- have you ever made donuts before? Everybody should try to at least once in their life. Yes, it seems daunting, but it is so worth it. Trust me, you'll end up doing it more than once in your life if you do it though. Personally, I can't wait to try these Boston Cream Donuts!



My Recipe Pick of the Week:


I thoroughly enjoyed the Caramel Crumb Bars I made for a get together. I thought they were pretty easy to make and overall a crowd pleaser. Such great flavor and texture! SOOOOO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment