Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Weeks Delish: June 25, 2011

Another busy week in the kitchen! Just wait until next week... I've been brainstorming fun things to make for 4th of July!! I love doing seasonal stuff. I think I've got some pretty good recipes- stay tuned for that starting Monday. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this weeks posts!

  • Yes, it is still rhubarb season. I know, I think of it as more of a springtime thing too! But hey, I consider all fruit desserts fair game for the warm weather season. Especially, crisps and cobblers. This Rhubarb Cobbler looks sensational with its crumble topping... Mmmm crumble topping...
  • Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate... I LOVE chocolate! Especially when it looks so decadent and moist and rich- like this Sunken Chocolate Cake. Ohhhhh yeah...
  • Here is another rhubarb recipe for you- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. It's a classic! Plus it's a pie, which I also consider to be a huge summertime thing. Well, that and Thanksgiving I suppose.
  • Something savory for you- Linguine With Pea Pesto. Pasta is delicious and if you're not a pea person, I'm sorry, but you're missing out! They are so good for you, plus they can be so flavorful. Case and point!
This Weeks Pick:


This is SO easy and so pleasing for every palate. You really have to try this. Who doesn't love pasta salad?



No comments:

Post a Comment