- Yes, it is still rhubarb season. I know, I think of it as more of a springtime thing too! But hey, I consider all fruit desserts fair game for the warm weather season. Especially, crisps and cobblers. This Rhubarb Cobbler looks sensational with its crumble topping... Mmmm crumble topping...
- Who can say no to cheesecake? And in any form really? Festive Fruited Cheesecake Flag is a perfect take on the dish for this upcoming holiday!
- Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate... I LOVE chocolate! Especially when it looks so decadent and moist and rich- like this Sunken Chocolate Cake. Ohhhhh yeah...
- Here is another rhubarb recipe for you- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. It's a classic! Plus it's a pie, which I also consider to be a huge summertime thing. Well, that and Thanksgiving I suppose.
- Something savory for you- Linguine With Pea Pesto. Pasta is delicious and if you're not a pea person, I'm sorry, but you're missing out! They are so good for you, plus they can be so flavorful. Case and point!
This Weeks Pick:
This is SO easy and so pleasing for every palate. You really have to try this. Who doesn't love pasta salad?