Cooking Blog Finds:
- Spring to me means lemon for some reason. Or anything with fruit really for that matter, but especially lemon. When I saw these Glazed Lemon Cookies I just thought that they were so sweet looking. They would make the perfect cookie for spring.
- On an opposite spectrum, here is a delicious looking and easy to make brownie recipe. These Knock You Naked Brownies employ the help of a box cake mix for the base and some caramels for the gooey filling. I know I like making things from scratch, but the idea of having a shortcut when your pressed for time is really appealing, especially when you get such a yummy result!
- Oh boy, oh boy... I love french toast. And this french toast is soooo decadent, it's hard for you not to drool looking at the pictures. I mean Creme Brulee French Toast... hello? How can you say no to that?
- Okay, this one is kind of crazy sounding... which makes me want to try it all the more- to see if it actually works haha so as an experiment, you may see this Ice Cream Bread coming up very soon!
- In honor of Cinco de Mayo, here is another one for you, but with a little twist. Instead of the ordinary Tres Leches Cake, which is ammmmazing- try this Tres Cocos Leche Cake. Looks so yummy and very easy.
My Recipe Pick of the Week:
Almond Saffron Cake! Okay, Okay, Okay... even if you don't have saffron or want to spend the money on it. Heck, if you don't even have the orange it calls for- make this recipe! I can't stress how moist and delicious it is as just a plain almond cake even. It's a winner, trust me.